It was really great experience for me, being part of “CTC – green team for Tree Plantation” organized by them at Perungulathur Government higher secondary school.
I learned lot from every individual who took part in the event. Let me thank School head master, teachers and students from theschool for their extended support even the school is active in their quarterly examinations.
My special thanks to volunteer.
Some Learning for me :
1. Always be ready to learn even you are a teacher [Inspiration school teacher]
2. Team always perform better than an individual [ team spirit of every individual]
3. Be ready for the worst, there was a change in the location, just after 50% of work done at previously proposed locations. But, Everyone (:) ) react positively and identify other locations for plantation. Finally we got those location back.
4. Point number three always highlights me “persistence break the resistance”
5. Age never limits you but your willingness [ 50+ and 60+ volunteers proved]
6. Hospitality is not what we give but how we give. [ Credits to students and teachers, team green]
7. When you share everything looks simple and easy.
8. Right treat for the celebration is sharing the knowledge or inspiring through knowledge [A bigger size world, India and tamil nadu state Maps is the treat for their senior staffs and students of the school given by newly joined teacher in that school. Wow! what an impressive treat ]
9. Be ready, you don’t know when the opportunity comes to you. [ Organizers asked me to address the students, i guess they believed i express the things in tamil ]
10. Greeting always gives chance to learn and its leads to capable to do. Let us greet good things and learn them, of course do them without any hesitation even it’s small in size.
Once again, Let me thank everyone of them who volunteers today tree plantation.
Greet – Learn – Do